Friday, 29 November 2013
HOT and SIZZLING!!!! 7 INTERESTING FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT KISSING!
Here is the list of some interesting facts about kissing. Probably, some of them are already familiar to you and some will become a good discovery.
1. The insulting slang phrase “kiss my a*s” dates back at least to the year 1705.
2. Lips are 100 times more sensitive than the fingertips. Even private parts don’t possess as much
sensitivity as lips.
3. Passionate kissing burns 6.4 calories per minute.suprised??? Yeah absolutely true.
4. The mouth is full of bacteria. When two people kiss, they exchange between 10 million and 1 billion bacteria.(Of which 98 percent of those bacteria are Normal Flora-"not harmful".)
5. A medieval manuscript warns Japanese men against deep kissing during the female climax because a woman might accidentally bite off part of her lover’s tongue.(Lolzz....note that properly Else you loose your speech.*winks)
6. The Christian ritual kiss or “kiss of peace” was used during prayer, Eucharist, baptism, ordination, and in connection with greeting, funerals, monastic vows, and martyrdom.
7. Contraction of HIV through kissing is very unlikely. One woman was infected in 1997 she and the infected man both had gum disease. Transmission was through the man’s blood from the Gum disease and not his saliva How was this post of help to you? Comment if your thoughts (positive or negative) or share to innovate others. #teamAlex