Thursday, 12 December 2013
GUARANTEED TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE YOUR SMART PHONE BATTERY LAST LONGER.
• Always Exit Your Apps When You're Not Using Them : Never forget to exit your apps when you are not using them. Leaving your apps on when they're not in use will drain you battery , even when your phone is on standby mode.
• Turn Off Your Networks When You're Not Browsing : Believe me or not , network connection drains battery. Some powerful smartphones come with both 2G And 3G Network options. When the network is on 3G , the browsing connection is always faster and drains battery. So its advisable to turn off your data or put it in 2G Mode when you're not browsing.
• Turn Off Your Bluetooth : Always turn off your bluetooth when not in use. Leaving your bluetooth on will expose your device to incoming virus as well as drain your battery. To turn it off , naivgate to Settings > General > Network and select options there.
• Turn Off The Vibration : Turn off you phone's vibration when not in use or when you phone is on silent mode.To do so , navigate to Settings > Sound > and select the options there.
• Reduce The Brightness Level : lower your battery consumption by reducing your screen's brightness. You can reduce it when you're not making use of your phone. To do so , Go to Settings > Brightness > and adjust it from there. All in all i'ld get advise you to get a power bank for your phone. If you use an android phone it has an external power memory called Power Bank. Power bank is an external storage device that stores power for your phone. When your battery is low and there's no light , all you need to do is connect your power bank to your phone and it'd start charging on its own.