What seem to be jubilation turned into a gathering of sorrow when the victim was running away from a number of students who pursued after him to pour dirty
water on him. In that quest to dodge the water being poured on him, he fell into a soak-away pit and got drowned.
The dirty water from the pit however is partially passing a light current as the pit is dug beside their transformer where earth-wire is buried.
Pouring of water has been banned in schools but some students would not obey this.
Many students in this light unaccepted celebration of final papers have been injured, poured acid and some other dangerous liquids while some other persons have gone to the great beyond via this.
I think every final year student should learn from this as well as those who dedicate them to pouring water on university finalists.
And as for every one planning on pouring me water as I write my last paper as a UNIBEN student next Monday, Una nor go see me oooo, na hide I dey after the exam. :-P