Thursday, 28 May 2015

GHANA IN SHOCK AS POWER BANK ELECTROCUTES BEAUTIFUL YOUNG GIRL (SEE GRAPHIC PHOTO)

 According to reports from Dumsor, Ghana, the girl was chatting with a friend on May 25th when she fell asleep and placed the power bank she was
using to charge her phone around her breast region.


She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored. As power was restored to her area, their was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death. Her parents found her dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Alex Enoyore.